Missing employees from the US Year End Concurrent Program > Employee W-2 PDF output
(Doc ID 2202311.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, US Payroll Year End
When submitting the Employee W-2 PDF for a Government Reporting Entity (GRE), over 1000 employees are missing from the Employee W-2 PDF output file.
The Year end Pre processor (YEPP) assignment count of 6000 should match the Employee W-2 PDF output file count.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Applied the Year End Phase 1 patch for 12.1.3 > 24760000:R12.PAY.B
2. Submitted the year end pre processor (YEPP)
3. YEPP ran to completion and without error for 6000 assignments
4. Confirmed no employees on the post year end archive report, the W2 Exception
5. No employees listed on the post year end archive, Year End Negative Balances report
6. Submitted the request set of the w2 register and it also shows a correct assignment count of 6000
7. Confirmed the Employee W-2 PDF termination flag is set to the default of N
Year End Phase 1 patch 24760000:R12.PAY.B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document