Missing employees from the US Year End Concurrent Program > Employee W-2 PDF output
(Doc ID 2202311.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, US Payroll Year End
When submitting the Single Request > Employee W-2 PDF for a Government Reporting Entity (GRE), over 1000 employees are missing from the Employee W-2 PDF output file.
The Year End Pre Process (YEPP) assignment count of 6000 should match the Employee W-2 PDF output file count.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Applied the Year End Mandatory Legislative Patches
2. Submitted the Single Request > Year End Pre Process (YEPP)
3. YEPP ran to completion and without error for 6000 assignments
4. Confirmed no employees on the post year end archive report, the W2 Exception
5. No employees listed on the post year end archive, Year End Negative Balances report
6. Submitted the request set of the W-2 register and it also shows a correct assignment count of 6000
7. Confirmed the Employee W-2 PDF termination flag is set to the default of N
Mandatory Year End Legislative Patches
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document