When customizing the package POR_CUSTOM_PKG, the code is not firing upon checkout
(Doc ID 2202320.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After modifying the custom package POR_CUSTOM_PKG, users are putting items in the shopping cart. At this point, the custom code from the modified package should be triggered, but this is not happening.
The package code should be firing, expectation is the package customized should be getting executed at checkout.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set validation in por_custom_pkg following business requirements.
2. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility -> iProcurement Home page -> Non-Catalog Request
3. Create a Non-Catalog Requisition
4. Go to shopping cart page
5. Validation from por_custom_pkg is not firing.
6. Click checkout
7. Click Next
8. Now the validation from por_custom_pkg should be firing, but this is not happening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!