APP-JTF-210604 Program Error In Warehouse Control Board Form (WMSCTLBD) While Trying To Save Task After Using Filter
(Doc ID 2202519.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to save a WMS task after using Filter, in the WMS Control Board Form the following error occurs
APP-JTF-210604 : Program error: Please inform your system administrator or Support Representative that:
jtf_grid.populate package reports error:
An unexpected error occurred in jtf_grid.populate
After Pressing ok for the first message, you will get another message
ORA-1006:bind variable does not exist
ORA-6512:at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 837
ORA-6512:at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 878
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Warehouse Manager Responsibility->Inquiry->Warehouse Control Board
2. Search using the Source as: Outbound and Check all statuses and Press Find
3. Press on the Filter Button
4. Set the Source Header on which you need to search by and Press Ok
5. Press the Manage Button and Change the status to Queue and assign the Task to an employee and press Execute Now
6. Press Save for the task assigned see the APP-JTF-210604 error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document