Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement, after a valid error in the checkout page, the same error keeps showing even when pressing Cancel. The user is stuck in the checkout page.
Expect the user to be able to close the error window when they click the Cancel button.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add item from catalog to the cart > View Cart and Checkout > Show Delivery and Billing
2. Add project details using a project or task that has a transaction control that fails validation. Click on Save.
3. Error: Row 1 Error - A project level expenditure control has been violated (... or error for task level control)
4. Click on Edit > Same Error
5. Click on Continue shopping -> Same error.
The User cannot exit this checkout page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms