Item Catalog Category Value Does Not Change With New Value After Changing to Another From Browse Action Or ICC Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2202884.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Items while chaniging the value of previously selected ICC (Item Catalog Category) remains
after changing to a new ICC (the new Catalog chosen is not reflected)
ITEM CATALOG SEARCH STEPS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Switch to PIM responsibility
2) Navigate to Production items--> Select ICC--> and Template--> Continue--> Enter item name-->
3) Click on back (as user want to change the ICC)--> Select a new ICC--> Template--> Continue
4) Screen doesn't show the latest ICC and it remains as old value.
Same Issue is seen during Import (WebAdi OR Excel)
ITEM IMPORT STEPS
1. Logon with Development Manager, Navigate to Batch Import import from Excel
2. Click Continue, Click Browse Icon nearby Item Catalog Category
3. Select an ICC in the page, ICC_1, it backs to 'Import: Item' page
4. Repeat step 2 and 3, select another ICC in step 3, ICC_2
5. In the 'Import: Item' page, it's updated to ICC_2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document