Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Workbench Find Form:
When searching for Invoices by PO Number, the following error appears:
Steps to replicate the error:
1. Open Payables Manager Responsibility in Oracle
2. Open Invoice search (Invoices > Inquiry > Invoices)
3. In the 'Find Invoices' window that loads, type an Open, Valid PO Number in the 'PO Num:' input box.
4. Press the 'Find' button - the system will load any invoices associated with that PO Number.
5. Click on the 'Find Invoices' window to bring it to the front (You may have to move the 'Invoice Workbench' window to be able to see the 'Find Invoice' window)
6. Press the 'Clear' button to clear the form.
7. As in Step 3, in the 'Find Invoices' window type an open, valid PO Number in the 'PO Num:' input box
8. As in Step 4, press the 'Find' button - this time the system will show Error APP-SQLAP-10169.
The error will show up whether you use the same PO Number in steps 3 and 7, or different, valid/open PO Numbers.
Once the error shows up it can be hard to cancel it without getting the error pop-up a number of times.
The only way to clear the error is to close the 'Invoice Workbench' window before the 'Find Invoices' window, at which point you will be asked to 'Close Form?' and the error will stop recurring.
If you then re-open the Invoice Search (Invoices > Inquiry > Invoices), the error will recur if steps 3-8 are followed again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms