UK Warning Message for an Employee Nearing State Retirement Age is Missing when the Employee Has Multiple Assignments which are Aggregated
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quickpay/Payroll Run is not generating a warning message for an employee nearing State Retirement Age when the employee has multiple assignments which are aggregated.
This means that the message will not be shown in the 'Payroll Message Report'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Person and Assignment
2. Pay up to retire ment age and check messages
3. Check Pay Advice Report and notice the message "NI: Employee nearing state retirement age"
4. Rollback Payroll Run
5. Add 2nd Assignment and aggregate
6. Run payroll forward and notice that the message is not firing any more
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms