Stale Data Error Received Frequently When Navigating Through Solicitation Tabs
(Doc ID 2203484.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Solicitation
When navigating through Solicitation tabs
the following error occurs.
Unable to perform transaction on the record
Cause: The record contains stale data. The record has been modified by another user
Action: Cancel the transaction and re-query the record to get the new data
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a CLM responsibility, navigate to the BWC->Demand Workbench
2. Select New Solicitation in the Document Builder with an Outcome of Award
3. Select Line Items and click Add and then click Create to auto create a new Solicitation
4. Complete fields on the header and click Save as Draft
5. Move to the next Tab like Addresses or Lines and receive the error. It is not consistent but
it is happening every couple of clicks when navigating within the solicitation so please keep clicking
and using Save as you navigate around
6. This can also be recreated by copying another draft solicitation or creating a stand alone solicitation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!