When Creating A Asset In Configuration Tab Its Not Accepting Ship To Usage Address
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Lease contract is saved and new asset is created in configuration tab , Install location is not showing Active Ship to address of account. Its expecting Install_AT usage to be defined for active Site.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to lease super user responsibility
2. Search for contract number in customer tab for a account which not yet booked
3. Go to configuration sub tab of the contract
4. Choose New in create Asset drop down and press go
5. Provide all the details for other fields
6. When go to Install site search for valid address its not showing ship to address unless Installed_AT usage is defined for the site
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms