Order Line Cancel Entering Cancel Reason Code, But Reason Code Not Saved On OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY
(Doc ID 2203921.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sales order line is cancelled, this raises cancel reason popup window. Although order line is cancelled by entering cancel reason, reason code is not saved in OE_REASONS for the cancel.
When sales order line is cancelled, reason code should be saved in OE_REASONS for the cancel.
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Query an order in Order Organizer
3. Navigate to the order line, and select an item to be cancelled
4. The popup window show up to select for the cancel reason and enter comment
5. Checking OE_REASONS for cancelled line, but reason code not saved in OE_REASONS for the cancel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document