Unable to Perform Subinventory Transfer When Org Level Reservations Exists
(Doc ID 2203923.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management System, the subinventory transfer transaction was not being allowed for an LPN which is already allocated and also the lot which is reserved against a Sales Order
is being allowed to be picked against a different Sales Order when Allocate Lot is set to No on Organization parameters form.
When attempting to perform Subinventory Transfer in MSCA for the LPN when there is a soft reservation. the following error occurs.
LPN quantity greater than allowable transactable quantity
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Org : WMS enabled
The allocate lot flag is set to 'No' on Organization parameters form.
1) Create a lot controlled item
2) Misc receipt in the following order :
TSTCASE : TST5.1.1 : TSTVS3-001 (lot) : LPN10A : 10
TSTBULK : TST1.1.1 : TSTVS3-002 (lot) : LPN20A : 10
TSTBULK : TST1.1.1 : TSTVS3-001 (lot) : LPN930A : 10
3) Create a 3 Sales Orders for the above test items created -
4) Reserve SO1 at lot level TSTVS3-002 only and no sub/loc/lpn for 10 qty
5) Pick release SO2 for 10 Ea with auto allocate as Yes : (TSTCASE : TST5.1.1)
6) Pick release another SO3 with auto allocate as Yes for 10Ea : SO 3 (TSTBULK : TST1.1.1)
7) Make sure that now there are 2 tasks, one from TSTCASE and 1 from TSTBULK
8) Now try moving the LPN - LPN20A for subinventory transfer and Receive the err
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document