Wave Workbench: Cannot Re-release Wave With Status Of Released(Warning)
(Doc ID 2203973.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Pick Release
Release lines in Wave Workbench are not getting 'Released' when wave status is 'Released(Warning)'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a wave with simple criteria and choose order number. Make sure that order is having two lines without having sufficient on hand.
2. Release the wave.
3. Wave should get released with Released (Warning) status
Note: increase onhand for both the items
4. Now navigate to Lines tab and select any line and click on release lines button.
5. Refresh wave and observe the wave status and verify order line status. It is still in back order status
6. Now in lines tab click on add lines.
7. In create wave form click on launch online with out changing any criteria
8. Open the wave in wave workbench
9. Observe the wave status as 'Released'
10. Now from line stab and select any line and click on release lines. Observe line is getting released.
The issue has the following business impact:
This will cause shipment delays that leads to potential loss of business.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document