Charge Account - Account Generation Failed
(Doc ID 2205265.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Requisition Creation
When attempting to create a Non Catalog Request, the following error is received:
1. Row 1 Charge Account - Account generation failed. Contact Purchasing Administrator if necessary.
2. Row 1 Error- Project information is incomplete
3. Row 1 Charge Account - Charge account is invalid. (Program error: An error has occurred while looking up a flexfield segment combination. Please inform your support representative that: The FND_FLEX_SERVER validation function has encountered a null or negative combination ID () while trying to look up the segment values for this combination. This may indicate an invalid entry in the unique ID column of the combinations table.).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement responsibility
2. Click Non Catalog request
3. Enter details and click Add to Cart
4. Click View Cart and Checkout and then Checkout
5. Enter Project info
6. Click Next
7. See the above error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document