ORA-01476: Divisor Is Equal To Zero (reader#80) In Package Wsm_infinite_scheduler_pvt Procedure
(Doc ID 2205336.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move a lot on the production instance, the following error occurs.
ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero (reader#80) in Package wsm_infinite_scheduler_pvt Procedure wsmJobReader
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Inventory
2. Navigation: Inventory > Transactions > Miscellaneous transactions
3. Do Lot creation: Shop Floor Management > Lot transactions > Lot Creations
4. Move the lot through the first operation in its routing in the Move Transactions form
5. Save the results
6. Move the lot to the second operation its routing and then the error appears:
7. Error appears
8. The lot has start quantity at lot creation and during its move through the first step in the routing no scrap is performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document