MFS MP App - Unable To Create Address With Address Type 'Special' In Parts Requirement
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a parts requirement a special address is selecting for the ship to address however, when it is saved, the address type changes to 'Technician'
Expect to create the address as type = 'Special'
1. Create a Service Request & Task in Oracle EBS
2. Assign the task to technician
3. Login via the OMFS MP app as the technician from step 2
4. Query the task and select 'Parts Search'
5. Select 'Add Order' & Enter Part Number
6. Under 'Address Type' section, select Address Type = 'Special'
7. Enter all the Address Fields and save.
8. Notice the Address gets saved with a Address type of 'Technician' instead of 'Special'
9. If the same address is created from the Parts Requirement screen in Spares Management, it gets saved as 'Special'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms