Receive APP-FND-00906 When Using Control F11 Funciton Searching Item When Inputing Full Item Number
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Control F11 function cannot search item when input full item number
APP-FND-00906: You can only query existing flexfield code combinations. You entered query criteria in your flexfield that does not identify an existing code combination. Therefore, your query will not return any rows.
Enter a valid code combination, or enter only the flexfield segment values you know, or do not enter any values in the flexfield.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Inventory > Setup > Units of Measure > Units of Measure
2. Search one particular Units of Measure
3. Click the Conversions button
4. Click Intra-class Tab
5. Press F11 key and input an item number e.g. 1230541
6. Press control F11, system cannot find the item
7. If user Press F11 key and input 123054%, both 1230541 and 1230542 can be found
Users can query item using %
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms