Can't Terminate Employee Second Assignment In Manager Self Service
(Doc ID 2205961.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Unable to terminate an employee second assignment record via Manager Self Service
Testing RUP9 after the patch is installed, when testing manager Self-Service to terminate a second assignment, the transaction goes through workflow, all is approved, and the workflow says complete.
When checking the employee's assignment record on the People / Enter and Maintain / Assignment button, the second assignment remains active and is not updated.
When testing the same scenario in a test instance that is a daily refreshed copy of Production (does NOT have RUP9 installed) the terminating of a second assignment in Manager Self Service works. The transaction goes through and update the assignment to a Terminated status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply the HR-PF.B.Delta.9 [patch
- Log in and select Manager Self-Service
- Find an employee known ton have a secondary (-2) assignment
- User "Manager Actions" to terminate the -2 assignment
- Log in as an HR Manager that has access to this same employee information
- Click the Assignment button and then arrow up or down to view the -2 assignment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document