Duplicated Version Number Data Is Created in OE_ORDER_HEADER_HISTORY, OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY When Updating Same Order from Different Session
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicated Version Number data is created in OE_ORDER_HEADER_HISTORY, OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY.
Duplicated Version Number data is not created in OE_ORDER_HEADER_HISTORY, OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY.
Steps to Reproduce
Create a processing constraint for update of order line and action as
generate version and require reason if the order is booked.
- Open 2 Sales Order Forms from UserA and UserB (SO FormA, SO FormB)
- Query the booked order in both SO FormA, SO FormB
- In SO FormA, update header field (Request Date) and save
- Go to line in both SO FormA and SO FormB
- In SO FormB, update order line 2.1 "Request Date" and save.
- In SO FormA, update order line 1.1 "Request Date" and save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms