Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 5 version of Application, In the People Form
When attempting to update the data for a Contact Record who is currently an Employee in the application, the following error occurs.
'FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'HRMS Manager' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an Employee, to whom a contact record has to be assigned.
4. Click on 'Others' and from the List Of Values (LOV) select the value 'Contact'.
5. Create a Contact record with the relationship as 'Child'.
6. Now again come back to the People Form, date track to some other date and query the Contact record and hire the person as Employee into the system.
7. Terminate the hired person (Contact Hired as Employee).
8. Now again rehire the same person as Employee into the system. Note that the Hiring date and the Termination date has a gap.
9. Now date track and query back the contact record of the person and try to modify any data and got the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms