Item Was Added To Price List But Unable To See The Item In Price List
(Doc ID 2206426.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new item was added to the price list but is no longer visible in the Price List.
When trying to add it again an error message appears:
effective start date = 01-JAN-16 and end date = (blank). Within a price list,
two price list lines with matching product, UOM, and pricing attributes cannot
have overlapping effective dates.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Oracle Pricing Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate To: Price List > Price List Setup
3. Query the price list name = <price list name>
4. Add item <item name> to price list.
5. Re-query price list
6. Item is no longer shown in the price list
7. If you try to add the item again, you receive the error message above.
When running "QP: Maintains the denormalized data in QP Qualifiers", following error appears in the log file:
Begin Pricing Phase Update
EXCEPTION RAISED IN PHASE UPDATEORA-01502: index 'QP.QP_LIST_LINES_N4' or
partition of such index is in unusable state
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document