Internal Server Error at the Time of Activating the Contract
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to activate the contract, the following error occurs:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Responsibility: Lease Superuser
2. Click on Lease
3. Go to Customers Tab
4. Give contract number which is in New status & has more number of serial numbers to book
5. Open the contract
6. Click on Summary
7. Click on Activate Contract Button
8. Click on Continue to validate the contract
9. Click on Price to generate streams
10. Click on Submit to book the contract. After taking 10 min, we are getting above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms