Inter-company Invoicing In Secondary UOM From Price List
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client has defined intercompany relationship between two Operating Units. Order is booked by one entity and shipment is being done by other entity.
• AR invoice as receivable is being generated in shipping Operating unit.
• In Internal customer bill to site, price list is assigned for transfer pricing of intercompany invoice for shipping entity.
• When running, “Create Intercompany AR Invoices” system is not picking the transfer price for item.
• Transfer price is defined in Secondary UOM.
• When we define transfer price in Primary UOM, price is picked up successfully.
Issue: Can transfer price can be defined in price list for Secondary UOM.
This transfer price is assigned to Bill to for internal customer site.
Does inter-company invoice come from Secondary UOM?
Can transfer price can be defined in price list for Secondary UOM ?
Confirm intercompany invoicing is not possible from Secondary UOM price defined in price list. This meant we cannot define only secondary UOM price in “bill to” customer price list. Nor this is possible to see secondary UOM along with quantity in AR invoice line.
Explain this behavior that intercompany invoice is creating with Primary UOM when amount is positive but when invoice amount is negative for return order it is creating with Secondary UOM. Why there is mismatch?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms