Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Without the field then new Milestones cannot be created as Milestone Type is a required field. User gets an error upon trying to click Apply and save the assignment.
1. From the Demand Workbench select an Unassigned Req line item
2. Choose Create New Assignment and click Go
3. Enter a Buyer and enter Estimated Duration Days
4. Complete a Milestone by entering the Milestone Name, Description, Start Date, Estimated Days and Estimated Completion Date
5. Notice there is no Milestone Type field
6. Click Apply and receive message. Without the field there is no way to create ad hoc milestones on an assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms