Item Catalog Category (ICC) updates using WebADI Or EGO_ITEM_PUB.Process_Items API Cause a Mismatch between Master and Child Organization
(Doc ID 2207011.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating Item Catalog Category (ICC) via API or WebADI in master organization, the changes are not getting propagated to child organizations.
Expect Item Catalog Category (ICC) in child organization to match with parent or master organization.
1. Log into Development Manager
2. Create an Engineering Item
3. Assign item to child organization
4. Create a new Item Catalog Category (ICC)
5. Using Import from Excel, update the Master Item and updating it with the new Item Catalog Category (ICC) created
Results: The changes to the master organization are not getting propagated to the child organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document