UK SMP: Maternity Absence Introduced For Male Employee In UK Legislation-no Error Raised
(Doc ID 2207307.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Maternity absences can be attached on male, if employment is created using a contact person with no gender selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login under UK HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. (N) People and Maintain - search for an existing employee
3. Person > Others > Contact - Enter a contact with only First Name, Surname and Contact type - Save (This will generate a row for this person in per_people_f with NULL in the SEX column (which is Gender, on the form))
4. Make contact from step3 employee (sex=male) - The row on Per_people_f is UPDATED with a valid gender of Male
5. (N) Absence > Others > Maternity > Query new employee from step 4 - Create maternity record = successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document