Vacation Rule-Cannot Delegate Approval to Previous Approver or Owner of the Workflow (Submitter)
(Doc ID 2207775.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vacation Rule set for approval purchasing notifications does not delegate approval to previous approver or to the owner of the workflow (submitter).
Steps to reproduce
1. Preparer creates a Purchase Requisition PR or the Purchase Order PO and submits it for approval to approver A.
2. Approver A approves the PR/PO, and submits it for approval to approver B.
3. Approver B has delegated its authority to Approver A.
4. At this moment the PO is stuck.
5. An error may occur in the approval notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!