Vacation Rule-Cannot Delegate Approval to Previous Approver or Owner of the Workflow (Submitter)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vacation Rule set for approval purchasing notifications does not delegate approval to previous approver or to the owner of the workflow (submitter).
Steps to reproduce
1. Preparer creates a Purchase Requisition PR or the Purchase Order PO and submits it for approval to approver A.
2. Approver A approves the PR/PO, and submits it for approval to approver B.
3. Approver B has delegated its authority to Approver A.
4. At this moment the PO is stuck.
5. An error may occur in the approval notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms