Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create 2 orders - one that has party site DFF set to SPAIN and one that does not.
2) Release a wave using advanced criteria looking to process all order numbers where the party site id = SPAIN
3) Only the order with party site set to SPAIN is released.
4) Create a new order for party site that = SPAIN
5) Query back the Wave created in step 2
6) Press add lines - the parameters used during the original release are displayed correctly including the advanced criteria.
7) Press Launch Online to release the new lines.
Both the new order and the one that was originally filtered out by the advanced criteria are released against the wave.
Only the newly created order is released any order not returned by the advanced criteria are not added to the wave.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms