Approval History Missing Parallel Approvers After Update Action
(Doc ID 2208541.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parallel approvers appear incorrectly in action history of the notification after update action.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Employee Self-Service
- Create SSHR Request and submit to Approvals
- Approvals are setup as follow's:
Parallel Approver's - First Responder Wins
4. Log in as ApproverB and access the transaction notification
5. Click Update Action > Make a change > Submit
6. Action history show's ApproverA as the person who resubmitted the transaction and ApproverB and ApproverC as being beaten.
Results: Expected Results:
ApproverA - Resubmit ApproverA - Beaten
ApproverB - Beaten ApproverB - Resubmit
ApproverC - Beaten ApproverC - Beaten
This began after the customer applied: <Patch 21821620>:R12.PER.B ACTION HISTORY SHOWS INCORRECT APPROVER FOR RESUBMIT ACTION
This could also occur after applying 12.1 HRMS RUP9 - R12.PER.B.DELTA.9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document