'Manual Load' Of An LPN That Is Allocated To A Sales Order Pick Task Creates Stuck Pending Trx
(Doc ID 2209258.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction_Type_Id = 88, and this transaction stops the pick load operation of the sales order pick task.
1. Create a sales order for Item - A with qty = 1
2. Perform a miscellaneous receipt of item - A into LPN - LPNA for qty = 1
3. Pack LPNA into another LPN - MASTERLPN
4. Reserve LPNA to the sales order
5. Perform pick release of the sales order and you will see the task with allocated_lpn_id of LPNA as the LPNA is reserved to the sales order
6. Navigate to Tasks --> Manual Tasks --> Manual Load in MSCA and load LPNA
7. You will see the load will error out -- This is absolutely fine.
8. Now try doing the Pick Load operation for the sales order task. When enter LPNA and press Enter, you will see the error message - 'LPN doesn't have available quantity'.
9. You will not be allowed to proceed further.
As the warehouses operator are not aware which LPN is allocated to a sales order task, they scan the LPNs and once they find out the 'Manual Load' is not allowed, they back out of the transaction leaving the LPN in the same location. But later the pick load of sales order fails because of the residual stuck MMTT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document