Absence Calculation Incorrect For Calendar Based Work Pattern Constructed Of Multiple Sub-patterns
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Schedule Pattern with multiple sub-patterns results in incorrect calculation of absence duration for those assigned to it.
When multiple sub-patterns are assigned to a work schedule, the absence duration should calculate correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Work Structures --> Work Schedules --> Maintain Schedules --> Schedules.
3. Create a Schedule Pattern (SR Example Week 1)
4. Create another Schedule Pattern (SR Example 2)
5. Create another Schedule Pattern - this time include the 2 previously created patterns
6. Create another Schedule Pattern - this time include the 2 previously created patterns
7. Query Work Schedule tables generated
You can see from the START_DATE_TIME and SHORT_CODE that the Week 1 and Week 2 have not been generated properly, they are interleaved with each other and span across the whole month instead of 2 weeks.
Run C_TMPL_DETAILS cursor query
Note that the ordering is now correct, this should result in Work Schedule tables have rows inserted correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms