New Employee Is Missing From The Requester Field
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Functional Setup
New employee appears in the iProcurement Requester LOV, but later is missing from the same LOV after creating assignment for the employee.
Recently, new HR records were created and it seems that all of them appear when being searched in iProcurement except for one employee. For this one record, when it was first created, it shows in iProcurement but as soon as assignment details are entered it goes missing and does not display in search results.
It is expected that this employee record show show up in iProcurement as all other records are.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new HR record for the employee in forms
- Note that creating the new record enabled the employee to show up in iProc requester field
2. Enter the assignment form to enter a job/supervisor group
3. Sign into iProcurement
4. Add an item to the cart > Checkout > Summary Screen > Requester Field
5. On the Requester Field bring up the search LOV and search on the name of the employee
- Notice that the employee no longer shows up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms