Extra Attributes Which Are Not Defined in Display Format Are Automatically Added When Searching Suppliers
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching supplier by advanced search,it shows with extra columns(ex.Supplier Name and Supplier Number) which are not defined as display format.
The search result should show according to the selected display format.
Steps to Reproduce
- SLM(T)Administration > (T)Profile extension > Display Format create a new display format
- add specific column to the format, ex.:Supplier Header:Alternate Supplier name
- SLM(T)Suppliers click Advanced Search
- search supplier with selecting defined display format
- Search result has the extra 2 columns(Supplier Name/Supplier Number)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms