Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRC: Interface Supplier Cost process errors with 'The transaction failed funds check' when checking a supplier invoice against a negative budget. The customer wants to know why this failure isn't caught in the form versus being caught in the interface.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project with budgetary control set to Absolute at all levels but Resource.
2. Create a budget with negative amount for this particular Task.
3. Enter an AP credit memo (not matched to PO) that does NOT exceed the budget
4. Approve and account the AP invoice
5. Run PRC: Interface Supplier Costs which fails to interface into Projects with "The Transaction failed funds check"
When this was tested internally, the AP fund check gave "Approved Increase in funds does not require funds check " when checked on the form. The Budget version shows no failure when viewing funds check through the budget's view funds check but View Funds Check Transaction window shows a failure at the resource group and resource level when there are funds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms