Buyer Work Center Updating GL Encumbered Date Does Not Create Accounting
(Doc ID 2210218.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Buyer Work Center, when updating GL Encumbered Date, no accounting takes place.
- Navigate to Buyer's Work Center
- Choose to update the order
- Engage Change Amount function
- Update GL Encumbered Date at distribution level
- Save and approve changes
- No accounting takes place
- Expect the funds to be reserved in the new date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document