Unable to Re-open Account Hierarchy Manager Form Due to Error "unable to establish a connection with the TCF SocketServer running at <TCF:Host>"
(Doc ID 2210909.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-open Account Hierarchy Manager Form (AHM), the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce
General Ledger Responsibility:
1. Go to (N)Setup > Accounts > Manager
2. Open Account Hierarchy Manager form
3. Close Account Hierarchy Manager form
4. Go to (N)Setup > Accounts > Manager
5. Re-open Account Hierarchy Manager form
---> java.lang.NullPointerException error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document