Supplier Can Create ASN For Rejected Order Line
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier can create ASN for the rejected order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Requisition with two order lines.
2. Create Standard PO automatically from this Requisition.
3. Approve automatically the PO.
4. The supplier Acknowledge the PO.
5. The supplier Reject the first line and Accept the second line.
6. Open the PO, it can see the first order line status is rejected
7. Form does not show the line as rejected.
The supplier can create ASN for this rejected line as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms