BPA Error A template File Exists For This Language Code When Uploading External Invoice Template
(Doc ID 2211873.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Bill Presentment Architecture - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload External Invoice template the following error occurs
A template file exists for this language code. Select a different language code.
Responsibility: Bill Presentment responsibility
1. Go to Template Management Tab
2. Click on External Templates
3. Now click on the Upload button
4. After entering the required information, click Next button.
This will take you to the screen where the link for uploading
the RTF Template is provided with the following details:
Template CLE BPA
File name CLE CORRECTION INVOICE FACTURA 2012 RU.rtf
5. First template does get added after clicking apply.
6. Now you also want to add another template for which click on Add File and error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document