BPA Error A template File Exists For This Language Code When Uploading External Invoice Template
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Bill Presentment Architecture - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload External Invoice template the following error occurs
A template file exists for this language code. Select a different language code.
Responsibility: Bill Presentment responsibility
1. Go to Template Management Tab
2. Click on External Templates
3. Now click on the Upload button
4. After entering the required information, click Next button.
This will take you to the screen where the link for uploading
the RTF Template is provided with the following details:
Template CLE BPA
File name CLE CORRECTION INVOICE FACTURA 2012 RU.rtf
5. First template does get added after clicking apply.
6. Now you also want to add another template for which click on Add File and error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms