Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update a component in the Material Transaction the following error occurs.
Transaction processor error
An error occurred while updating the job's operations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process
2. Navigation: Material Transactions > WIP Material Transactions
3. Select specific component.
4. Select WIP component issue
5. Select Done.
6. The aforementioned error is seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms