ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException When Updating Existing Document of Records
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we try to update an existing DOR from Manager Self-Service responsibility, an error occurs. Error does not occur when attempting this in the PUI Forms.
When the DFF that is configured to capture additional information is disabled, then the error does not occur on the self service page. But the same DFF does not conflict when using the DOR from forms navigation.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Manager Self-Service
- Navigate: Documents of Record > Click on the Action icon next to an employee
- Click the Update Icon next to a DOR you wish to update
- Update the document such as the Valid To date
- Click the Next button and the error appears
This error has started occurring after applying 12.2 HRMS RUP8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms