The Remark Text Field For Remark Location Qualifier Is Not Displayed When Selected From Fixed List When Using Internet Explorer 11
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer (IE) 11, when setting a remark qualifier value for a location, the remark text value is not displayed in the remark text field when selected from the fixed list. The issue does not exist using any other web browser. When pressing Save the following message is displayed and the value is not saved:
3. Input a Remark Qualifier Value ID and Remark Qualifier Value Text
4. Save the newly created remark qualifier.
5. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Location Manager and select to edit a location.
6. Click on Communication and Remarks tab
7. Click on drop down under Remark Qualifier ID and select the newly created remark qualifier from step 3 above.
8. Below the Remark Text field, select one of the drop down list values.
9. The remark text value is not populated in the Remark Text field when selected from the fixed list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms