Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update Task, Organization, Project Management, Self Service, Workplan
- When attempting to change any Task name from the web page, the following error occurs.
The Organization is invalid.
- There is no error when the Task name is changed from the application form.
- The issue replicates only for one Operating Unit (OU) out of 7 existing Operating Units.
- For the problem Operating Unit, the OU name and ledger name were changed at the beginning of the year.
1. With Project Super User responsibility, go to Projects:Delivery> Project List > search a Project and open the project.
2. Select tab Workplan> select action 'Update Tasks'
3. The error is displayed: The Organization is invalid.
OU name and ledger name were changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms