Getting a 'No Method with Signature' Error when Removing a Risk From a Repository Contract
(Doc ID 2213086.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to remove a Risk from the Repository Contract, a message is displayed: "Are you sure you want to remove risk - xxxx". When the Yes button is selected, the following error is shown,
Note: Clicking Save results in the the Risk being removed.
No Method with Signature - No Method with Signature - okToCommit(class java.lang.String, class java.lang.String)
1) Using a Contracts Workbench responsibility.
2) Navigate: Contracts > Contracts.
3) Select a Repository Contract and select the Risks Link
4) Click on the Remove button for the Risk and click Yes on the confirmation message.
5) The indicated Error is shown.
6) Click on the Save button and the Risk is removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document