Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Availability form, when accessing the form from either the Sales Order form or the Quick Quote form, is not rolling the Availability Date up from the Component Lines to the Parent Line.
The Parent Line should have the same Availability Date as the Component Lines on the Availability form.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
3. Query a Sales Order with the Component Lines which show this issue.
4. From the Sales Order Line, select the Availability button.
5. On the Multi Line ATP form, see that the Availability Dates on the Component Lines are not rolling up to the Parent Line.
For example: On Sales Order Number: 110576702, Pricing Date is: 02-NOV-16 on the Sales Order Header and all of the Lines.
Check the Availability on the Multi Line ATP form, and see that for the Component Lines, the Request Date is: 22-NOV-16,
but the Request Date for the Parent (Model) Line is 02-NOV-16, so the Request Date from the Components is not rolling up to the Parent Line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms