The Schedule Management Form Selects All Resources For Blocking Unless You Explicitly Uncheck The 'Select all' Checkbox
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Schedule Management
The Schedule management form automatically selects all resources. Even if the user manually de-selects some resource, the 'select all' check box is selected and all resources will be updated.
The expectation is that the form would not automatically select all users. The form should only select the resources that were selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log into EBS with Field Service Dispatcher Responsibility
2) Open Dispatch Center
3) Go to Navigate-> Schedule Management
4) Select Any Service territory and Click on Refresh Resources
5) Click ‘Select All’ Under Resources
6) Now de-select any 2 or 3 Resources by individually unchecking them
7) You can update the Start and End Time for the Trips and Under ‘Action’ Select ‘Block’ Trips. You can see that the Select All Check mark is still present under resources.
8) On pressing OK, the dispatch center will generate a Block Trip action against all the Resources in this territory. So the resources which were unchecked by the Dispatcher will also be blocked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms