R12.2: Account Analysis And Drilldown - Return from Drill into the Main Page, Incorrect Default Accounts are Displayed
(Doc ID 2213767.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account Analysis and Drilldown page: when trying to drill down to a transaction, and then click Return to account balances link - the FROM and TO account ranges that were initially selected are removed, requiring the user to re-enter the ranges if they need to drill into a different line.
Error Occurs: Form validation failures:
A value must be entered for "Account From"
A value must be entered for "Account To"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Account Analysis and Drilldown
2. Enter Query parameters and Click Go
3. Drilldown on an Account Balance
4. Navigate back to the Account Balances screen
5. Select another Account Balance to drilldown
6. Observe a different Accounts range and the Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document