Supplier Change Request Order Goes To Buyer Manager Approval After Change Accepted By Requester
(Doc ID 2214358.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.4
Supplier change request for ASCP Planned Orders requires the buyer manager for approval and are not getting auto-approved per AME setup.
Test Case is from ASCP Planned Orders released and not manually creating requisition.
1. Release ASCP Planned Orders from ASCP workbench.
2. It will create an approved requisition in the system.
- All the Auto Source Rules are set (Assignment set, Sourcing Rule, ASL and GBPA)
3. Approved requisition is autoccreated to Standard PO.
4. Supplier submit a change request of Promise Date in iSupplier Portal.
- Setups are done to send Promise Date Supplier Change to Requester (In this case Planner - Deliver-To Person on the PO)
5. Requester accepts the change.
Now in the PO Approval, AME rules are set that if Planner is changing ASCP-created standard POs, then they get auto-approved, and when other than the planner is making change to ASCP-created standard POs the changes go to approval as per hierarchy.
The issue is that, when requester (who is defined as the planner) is accepting the supplier change request, the system is marking the change as accepted by Buyer and that is the reason it is going to the buyer's manager for approval.
It is expected that the change will get auto-approved once the requester accepts the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!