Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An order is created by sending a Release XML inbound to OTM (one to one configuration). A declared value amount is set on the order release lines. The order is then planned onto a shipment. A second Release XML is sent to delete a line and ship unit with transaction code RC. The order is modified successfully. The ORDER RELEASE - MODIFY agent is active and is triggered by this integration. The agent action ORDER RELEASE - MOD - EDIT SHIPMENT fails with the following exception seen in the logs:
It is expected that the the ORDER RELEASE- MODIFY agent updates the resulting shipment through the ORDER RELEASE - MOD - EDIT SHIPMENT action successfully with no errors.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Upload an order xml to create the order
2. Input a declared value amount on the order release lines.
3. Plan the created order onto a shipment
3. Upload an order xml to modify the existing order by deleting a ship unit / line.
4. The ORDER RELEASE - MOD - EDIT SHIPMENT action fails with the above specified exception and the respective shipment is not modified.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms