OEXOETEL, Doesn't Update The Ship To Address Information When Customer Field Is Changed
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Ship To Address information on the Quick Sales Orders Form (OEXOETEL v: 11.5.100) does not update if the Customer field is changed.
Turned off custom code, and the issue is still happening.
The Customer Address information should change to match up with the Customer when the Customer is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via the OM Super User Resp.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Quick Sales Orders.
3. Open the Quick Sales Order Form
4. Enter a customer name in the Customer Field. For example: 'Spicers Canada ULC'
5. Then in the Ship To Address 1 or Ship To Contact field, query with %% to show that all values in the list are for Spicers Canada ULC.
6. Change the Customer name in the Customer Field. For example: Lindenmeyr Munroe.
7. Repeat step 5 and the LOV will still be Addresses and Contacts for Spicers Canada ULC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms