Standard Recurring Elements Are Not Reflecting In Element Entries Screen When Changing Employee Hire date in the Past
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the hire date to a new employee in the past, the element entries are not being updated.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create new employee (ie. on 01-10-2016)
2. Attach to payroll
3. Go to element entries screen > standard recurring element entries are present with start date of the employee (ie 01-10-2016)
4. Change hire date for the employee in the past (ie 15-09-2016)
5. Check element entries > standard recurring element entries are still present with the old start date of the employee (ie 01-10-2016)
6. Datetrack to the new start date for the employee (ie 15-09-2016) > No elements are present in the element entries
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms