DFF Default Value Not Populated For Some Items When Creating Rma Sales Order Line With Reference
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the cumulative <Patch 20390490> face the following bug:
When creating a new rma sales order by using the sales order reference functionality the default value is not populated on all order lines. Since this field is also mandatory users receive a lot of error messages and need to manually populate the field with the default value.
- Create a new order
- Go to 'Returns' tab
- Change the 'Line Type' to: 'RMA with Goods'
- Enter 'Return Reason': Damaged
- Under 'Reference', choose serial number, enter item number and serial number for a BOM item
- The DFF field for ATTRIBUTE2 is only populated with the default value for the parent bom item, but not for the component bom item(s)
- The DFF field for ATTRIBUTE2 is populated with the default value for all items
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms